Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fat Old Man

This is Clyde. I look like I have a 40 year old man's body. It is embarrassing. I will put pics up tonight, so slag me off and call me a fat ass. Hopefully all of the ridicule will make me lose weight. I am sticking to it even though all I want is a Butterfinger right now. I had a recent obsession with them.(I sound like such a fatty, drooling over food) My diet now consists of 3 eggs and 4 pieces of turkey bacon for my breakfast. For lunch I have a chicken/turkey wrap with broccoli slaw w/o the coleslaw dressing I do however put a little light mayo on(shame on me). For dinner I have fish and veg or a wrap with tuna. For snacks I either have fruit flavored apple sauce or a light yogurt. All of this is washed down with 64-80 oz of water. I plan on putting pics up every week in the hopes that you will be able to see some change. I will not quit until a 6 pack reappears.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment