Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Perhaps a little oiling was needed before we began...

Ok, so pics are on hold, since I have been too disgustingly unshowered when it comes around to having time to take them. The babies and the humidity are making me a sight for sore eyes at the moment!
We have been diligently working out. Waking up in the morning feeling like a couple of pensioners, holding our backs, legs, arms...our whole body actually. Limping.
However, it's bitter-sweet. That pain, well, that pain means GAIN! Well loss really, but gaining in feeling better about ourselves.
Clyde, disgustingly has dropped from 221 down to 216, in a matter of 36 hours. Urgh. But I am proud of him all the same! Way to go babe!
I have lost 3 lbs. Nothing to write home about, but I will anyways.
My favourite part of Clydes workout is his flexibility. Pahahahahaha!! Ok, so he has none. Like, NONE. He can't even sit on the floor with crossed legs. Maybe P90 will teach him to be a little more flexible in these next few months...
I'm still awaiting my DVD set, so for now I've been P90-ing. NOT FUN. I look ridiculous and wheeze like a 4 packs a day grandma. So, please Mr Postman...hurry!
Pics are coming, I promise! Clydes are done. I just have to shower and slap on a bit of makeup...

For now. I hope you are all considering a little fitness fest yourself..the endorphines only kick in if you get up off the couch, not by just thinking about running..just sayin'....

TTYL ~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment